COMP CAMS CONICAL SPRING SET – .685″ LIFT – 7256-16
• Reduced mass improves RPM stability
• Conical design offers the best natural frequency damping
• Dampens w/o wear, heat/friction or risk from interference contact
• Progressive frequency increases RPM limit & allows for more aggressive cams
• Superfinish surface processing increases both max lift capability & valve spring longevity
• Constantly decreasing diameter from bottom to top reduces active mass & decreases applied forces; Result is longer valve train component life & less parasitic horsepower loss
• Reduced oscillation in Conical Springs translates to less applied force and stress to the springs. This increases the lifespan of the spring and the valve train. It also allows the use of more aggressive camshaft profiles.