COVID MANDATORY PRICING INCREASES HAVE BEEN ADDED. WELCOME TO 2022. effective 02/24/2022
Front Strut: Double adjustable strut is targeted at the drag racing market. This strut has been engineered to exceed the needs of every racer, regardless of class or style of racing. This strut controls weight transfer by providing more dampening control and adjustment range than any other strut currently available. Features include the widest range of adjustment in the industry, detented adjusters allows more accurate valve settings, a very large piston (up to 37% larger than the competition) promotes consistent dampening, regardless of piston speed, and is completely rebuildable and revalvable.
- Double adjustable design-dial in your chassis
- Click by click adjustment-know where your valving is set
- 35mm piston promotes superior damping and control
- Bolt on clevis spacer improves installation
- Indexing compression adjuster improves clearance to travel limiters
- Rebuildable and revalvable
- Proven to reduce 60-ft timesFront/Rear Springs:There’s a lot riding on your springs-literally. Springs are your car’s connection to the ground, and their performance is directly related to all other suspension components. Inconsistent, weak springs can cause a multitude of handling problems, and in some cases, dangerous situations.
- Rear Shocks: Double adjustable drag shocks provide the ultimate in acceleration control and overall drivability. Compression and rebound damping are completely independent, with the setting of one not affecting the other. DESIGNED TO BE RAN WITH BMR 15″ conversion tubular control arms!!!!!!
Valving is extremely sensitive to change—even the smallest adjustments can be felt, allowing you to find the sweet-spot for the track and conditions. Each shock is 100 percent dyno-tested to ensure performance, and can be mounted upside-down for reduced unsprung weight. AFCO Racing Eliminator double adjustable drag shocks are the ultimate chassis tuning tool. Select the model and options that best complement your racing application. Rear suspension is designed to work with BMR tubular lower control arms or similar design.
Front/Rear Springs: There’s a lot riding on your springs-literally. Springs are your car’s connection to the ground, and their performance is directly related to all other suspension components. Inconsistent, weak springs can cause a multitude of handling problems, and in some cases, dangerous situations.
BMR trailing arms pictured (not included)