BTR STAGE 2 TRUCK CAM V2
99-13 GM Truck Applications
From the team that brought the industry’s NUMBER 1 SELLING GM TRUCK CAMSHAFTS to market. Brian Tooley Racing is proud to introduce the next chapter in the performance GM Truck saga. Our all new V2 series was born from the demands of an ever changing market. From toy haulers to trucks turned street rods, our V2 truck cam lineup has an answer for your needs. We have partnered with an OEM Tier 1 supplier to grind the new V2 series. The end result is a revised camshaft that provides more average torque, higher peak power, and a maximum depth heat treatment. The maximum heat treat depth is achieved by having cam cores made within a few thousandths of final grind size. As opposed to grinding all the camshafts from the same starting core, they each have their own respective core to begin.
All of this is done in the Land Of The Free!
Made In The USA!
STAGE 2 SPECIFICS:
The Stage 2 grind is a great middle-ground for people looking for added power, while keeping OEM driving characteristics in check. OEM torque converters play happily with these grinds. If you need to hook up to a trailer and hit the road for the weekend, this grind will give you more average torque than the previous iteration of the truck series.
V2 CAMSHAFTS: Specific Advantages
- Revised Camshaft Centerlines For Increased Average Torque
- Engine Dyno Verified To Produce More Power
- USA Based OEM Tier 1 Supplier – These Camshafts Are Made To LAST.
- Each “Stage” Is Born From It’s Own Specific Cam Core. NO GENERIC CORES USED.
- Because Of The Specific Core Per Cam, Maximum Heat Treatment Penetetraion Is Achieved.